Jarin, my sister Sarah's husband, flew into New York with the Airforce this week. He was so nice and came for a visit. We (meaning me) really wanted to get into the city and visit him and enjoy NYC, but we decided that Marcus was a little too young for our comfort to ride the subway and go into the city. So Jarin took the longer commute and came our way. We were so happy to eat dinner with him and then he played some games with the kids, making them feel so special, Miriam especially loved having him. And then he spent some time with our little Marcus while we chatted for a while. He is the first to visit and see our boy other than Mom, so thanks for making the effort...I know it takes a lot of work to get out to the country in NJ. Jarin just upped his status in our family and if Sarah visits soon, I would say the Thayns are favorites in our house.
Playing Outside
The weather has been so nice this week that I had to let the girls get out and play more than usual. We have a little area in the front of our house that the girls and all the other neighbor kids like to play in. This particular day Bekah was alone playing, but still having a lot of fun. I snapped a few pictures of both Bekah exploring the excitment of childhood and the beautiful colors of the changing seasons.
A few Random Pics
The boys watching football again. Finally the cougars pulled together a decent win!
Miriam's face says it all. LOVE IT!
1 comment:
It's so great to see these pics of your family! It's funny to see those pics of your couch and kitchen table because the set up looks just like your Brooklyn apartment. I sure miss those days. :) Say hi to the girls from Jackson and Sydney!
Post a Comment