Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Friday, June 19, 2009

Goodbye New Providence Presbyterian Preschool

I really feel blessed to have had such an amazing first schooling experience. I hope that our future schooling can live up to it, but I am doubt that it will. I feel like not only did Rebekah learn a lot, but her teachers were personally involved every step of the way. It was sad to leave those relationships behind knowing that Rebekah would not be seeing her loving teachers each day. I am so happy we found this great school.


The Graduate


Mrs. Oswald...one of Rebekah's amazing teachers who taught her lovingly everyday.

Mrs. Cicchella had a soft spot for Rebekah in her heart and the feelings were mutual. Rebekah was always talking about how sweet Mrs. Cicchella was to her from the first day of school until the last. I love that there was a teacher who understood and loved Rebekah's sensitive nature (sometimes I can't even do that). I found some homework this week and on the back was written "I love you Cicchella" I thought it was darling. We were all sad to leave Mrs. Cicchella!


The kiddos at the reception afterwards. I am pretty sure Miriam inhaled her monthly allowance of chocolate as I was busy snapping pictures and chatting with other parents. That kid is chocolate crazy!


One of the other Mom's made a darling shirt for the kids. Each kid drew a picture of themselves the previous week and she scanned them and shrunk them to fit on this cute shirt. It is so fun
This is Rebekah in front of her school on the way out. Goodbye New Providence Presbyterian Preschool. We had a wonderful year.

No comments: