Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Soccer

Rebekah started soccer. Last year she took a soccer class and this year she joined a team. I wasn't too sure how much she would like it. I thought maybe she would be the kid who hangs out on the opposite side of the field and does cartwheels, but I am happy to report that the girl gets in there and goes after the ball. I love how some kids have no fear or hesitation. Her coach tells her to go after the ball and she will. She will get knocked down and kicked and pushed a little, but she is determined and gets back in there. She doesn't really have the concept of winning and loosing down, which is great, because she is happy at the end of every game. I am proud of her for trying something new and going for it. A few games ago she scored two goals and knew exactly what to do and how to turn the ball in the right direction. It has been fun watching her.






It is very difficult to keep this girl entertained during the games.


Hanging out on Dad's shoulders. We figured out that if we bring a ball Marcus can entertain himself for a full hour. AWESOME. I learned it works while I make dinner too.


Getting the treat after the game has become the part she looks forward to the most.

No comments: