Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

4th of July

There are those bloggers out there that feel guilt when they take a long break from blogging. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I am not one of them. No guilt no guilt at all for taking a break. I guess that means we have had a good summer and I did not want to take the time to sit down and blog. I did manage to take a few pictures of the summer fun the last few months and will make my best efforts to post them.


We started our 4th of July celebration off with a city parade and then headed back to our neighborhood for a bbq, talent show, and a few fireworks.


My girls were in heaven sitting by all the teenage girls from our neighborhood. They were sweet and shared food and candy with the girls. Also both girls got hair cuts this summer. They both got A line cuts. It was so worth it. We had some tears over the shortness (from Rebekah of course), but all in all my mornings have just gotten A LOT more manageable.


Highlight of the parade was seeing cosmo cougar. Rebekah was like a crazed fan. She learned that if she acted crazy she got more candy. She got a lot of candy!

Marcus enjoyed the parade too, it got a little long and hot for him though.


We gave the kids nap at about 6:30pm on the night of the fireworks so they would be good to go for the fireworks. When it was time to wake Miriam she did not want to wake up. She fell asleep sitting up at the counter. It was too funny.


Glenn and I left the kids with grandma and grandpa while we went to Stadium of fire. The girls like fireworks with grandpa. I was a little nervous, because last year Miriam covered her ears, cried a little, and curled into me because she was scared. She loved them this year and tried to guess the different shapes they made.

No comments: