Rebekah rockin' the ropes course.
Miriam tripped during the ropes course and spent some one on one time cuddling with daddy.
Sweet picture of Lizzie and Amelia
She was a little hot while doing the ropes course.
The Canoes
Glenn and the girls in the canoe at our camp. Rebekah was a little unsure at first, but I think she ended up liking it.
Marcus is not a big fan of canoeing yet.
He was a fan of playing in the water though
Fun while Eating
I quote Glenn from this vacation: "I think every kid 8 and under should be using a sipee cup." We had A LOT of spills.
Silly Tanner (nephew/cousin). I love it when he does funny things like this.
These three cousins were finally reunited after a long summer apart. Don't ask me what we are going to do come next summer when they move FAR away. Miriam's suggestion is that we just follow Andrew and fam.
The Treasure Hunt
The kids went on a little treasure hunt in an old mine in the mountains. The story goes that Captian O'Malley (I think and it is not an alley cat) and his crew left a hidden treasure of gold coins, plastic beads, and silly bands up yonder in that colorado mine.
My two brothers
We were lucky enough to have three babies present during this reunion. So fun!
Playing in the good ole outdoors. I love little boys. They are so happy just to be outside.
Mom wanted a large family picture. My three kiddos after the family pictures. It rained so we had to do them inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment