Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Valentines Day


Here is Miriam in her Valentines shirt

I made Marcus this arrow shirt for V day. There really isn't a good selection for boys at Valentines.

Aunt Heather came over in the middle of the day and read books to us.



Heather brought heart shaped cookies to share. Here is Marcus enjoying his.



Unfortunately I guess I took all our valentines pictures while Rebekah was at school. Ooops, sorry Bekah!
Here are a few other things we did. We looked for hearts around the house that had names of people who love us. Each child had their own color of hearts that they looked for. Miriam's said her siblings, Mom & Dad, Jesus, Miss Karie (her teacher). You get the idea, right. We played valentines memory and made heart shaped pizza and talked about who we love and why we love them

No comments: