The kiddos
Dallin
Marcus Man
Rebekah
The Erickson's came for a visit. How things can change from college. Glenn and Josh and 1/2 the kiddos.
Fun at Dennis the Menace Park. MaKayla & James Erickon and Rebekah and Miriam.
Happy guys
Marcus found a snail
The Zimmermans (awesome friends from New Jersey) came for a visit too. That is a lot of kids
Erica and I....I love this girl
Racing up the hill.
Chillin with the Z's....Tessa, Rebekah, Ryder, Linley, Marcus, & Miriam
What would be better than a game of duck duck goose on the green at Pebble Beach.
Watching movies...no supervision
Oh....I love these moments
Allen & Erica Zimmerman and Glenn and I. We were so happy that we got to see this wonderful family again.
Oh my goodness. I could not resist this hilarious and so true to life picture of Miriam.
Ryder and Rebekah were still good buddies. Even after 3 years. There may have even been a little crushing going on here.
Allen and Glenn.
Oh....too cute.
Hiking at Point Lobos
Ha....proof that sometimes these two do like each other.
She is such a wonderful big sister.
The kids and I.
Ice cream is one of our Carmel traditions. Usually we walk the golf course and come back and have ice cream, but on our last day this trip we let the kids eat it when we left for the walk. They were so happy.
I love a man who is willing to carry a baby on a front pack.
The shadows are taking over, but it was a fun place to take a picture at the end of our Point Lobos hike.
No comments:
Post a Comment