Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

Easter was pretty calm for us, but I think the girls had a fun time. We finally got our new replacement camera on Friday so I did get a few pictures and I mean a few. I have not been as picture happy as usual, so sorry there isn't much. We went to a park on Friday and met some friends in the ward. We had an easter egg hunt there which the girls loved. Miriam ate all the candy in one sitting. It was so funny. Bekah had more fun looking for the eggs and playing with her friends. She ate a few pieces of candy and then was off to play. No pictures from that.
On Sat. evening we dyed and painted our Easter eggs. The dying was fun, but the painting was even better. Then Sunday morning we had the girls baskets out on the table. I was afraid to put them anywhere else lower in the room due to our little mice problem. Miriam was again in heaven with all the candy and Bekah was all about her pink ring she got in her basket. After church we had friends over and enjoyed a nice Easter dinner. Here are the few pictures we took from Easter. I will do better next year....hopefully.






4 comments:

Nadia said...

It looks like you had so much fun ;-)and pictures are great. I love visiting your blog. we tried making it to the park on Friday but run into a friend and got sidetracked.

Brittany said...

So cute...I loved dying easter eggs with Hallie, it was so much fun and messy of course. Easter is really fun with little ones. I think a low key thing is the way to go, that way you can focus on the true meaning and that is the best part. Glad you got a new camera!!

Brandon said...

Your girls are getting so grown up. Miriam sounds just like Keira. All she was interested in was the candy. Fun to see your pictures.

Elizabeth said...

Your pictures are cute! We miss you guys so much!