Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oh so delicious



I thought I would share a little something that I have come to love here in NY. I am sure they have them other places too. But you can walk into almost any pizzaria here and ask for an order of garlic knots. They are ridiculouly delcious. I especially like them with pepperoni. They are chalk full of garlic and dare I say for any of the Haslers out there, they are much stronger than Louis triple garlic bread sticks. The girls and I met a friend at Sals pizzaria and ordered our breadsticks. It is still annoying to me that people crowd in all around you when you go to order something. Sometimes I am sure that I am too polite or that maybe I have personal space issues, because no one else here seems to. They just want their food or spot on the train as fast as possible. Funny thing. Anyway....we took our garlic knots to the park and enjoyed the 40 degree weather with our friends. We had such a nice time. The girls played at the park and I was in heaven with my garlic knots. So even if you don't live in New York maybe see if your pizza place sells them. You won't regret it.

1 comment:

David Pistorius said...

Great blog, nice to catch up and see how you are liking NY! We are headed there in a few weeks, so I'll make sure to try the garlic knots!