Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Friday, June 27, 2008

Miriam's hair cut

I had Miriam's haricut about a month ago. I really like it. For some reason the scraggly uncut hair that little girls get drive me nuts. So in my attempt to get rid of that I gave Miriam a really bad haircut. Luckily my friend came over a few days later and fixed it and made it so cute (thanks Jen). Anyway, her new short cropped haircut seems to fit her carefree personality well. I make her sit still on Sunday and let me do it. So the first two pictures of of her hair when it is looking good, but every other day of the week it is kind of a wild mess. I don't mind because it is trimmed. It is hard to keep it cute and perfect due to the humidity and Miriam sweating all day long. So we get the unkept messy look. She is still super cute though.




5 comments:

Libby said...

Wow, her new hair makes her look so grown up. I love short hair on little girls--I just don't have the guts to cut it myself so it never seems to get done.

Whitney said...

Way cute! I just chopped Avery and Tissi's hair last week and it looks much better. My kids hair is just such that it looks better short than scraggly long just so we can do a pony tail!

Hilarie said...

Her hair looks so darling. She looks like a big girl! Hope you guys are doing well!

Hilarie said...

Here hair looks so darling. What a big girl! They grow so quick. Hope you guys are doing well!

NYCmom said...

she is such a doll! I miss you guys so much! I wish we were going to be there more this summer. I hope we get to see you before you take off.