Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Uncle Spencer visits

Uncle Spencer visited the week afer Christmas. We loved having him and Glenn loved having someone to watch football with. Thanks for the visit.


We took Spencer to our favorite pizza place here called La Tratorias. The guys loved their Buffalo wing pizza.


Just hanging out and getting to know Marcus. All three boys watched a lot of football.

We blessed Marcus while Spencer was here. I will post more about that later, but here is a picture of the three boys.



After Glenn went back to work Spencer and I took the girls bowling. Miriam was everywhere, but it was a good time.

Spencer was here for FHE and got to make I am a Child of God crowns. The girls were a little sad when he forgot to take his back to Utah, but I guess they will get over it.

No comments: