Friday, January 2, 2009
Visitors
A few days before Thanksgiving we got to spend some time with Kara and Dave (Kara is a friend from High School) for a bit. They were visiting family in DC so we benefited from it. We loved spending time with them and and their cute kids. Our kids are so close in age...they get along well. I have been so lucky to see Kara rather often seeing as how we live so far away from each other. I guess having both of us visit Utah or Colorado at similar times helps, but they have also made it up to our area twice now. Who knows when we will make it to Indiana to visit them. Kara is just one of those friends who when you see it seems like no time has gone by and you are just as good of friends as you were in high school. Thanks for the visit Kara and Dave.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am totally jealous. I miss you and Kara. Cute, cute kids!
Post a Comment