Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

And he crawls

Well he figured it out. After weeks of struggling with what to do with his feet, knees, and hands Marcus finally figured out how to crawl. He had many helpers who not only showed him how to crawl but helped him move his little legs to practice. He figured it out in his own time though and now here he is crawling away. He isn't fast yet, but i am sure that is around the corner. He is much more happy not being held now, but he is a little more work. Keeping his away from everything he wants...trash cans, fireplaces, cords, electric sockets, and more.



Thought I would throw this one in there of Rebekah and Miriam enjoying summertime.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Hi cute girls and studly crawling little man. I totally suck as a friend for waiting this long to look at your blog. So I hear major congrats are in order. I will try to restrain my jealousy. It won't work, but I will try. So how is everything? Besides perfect?? Miss you and your fab family!! Oh and that cake on your cooking blog looked delicious. Yet another reason to go into a deep depression over your ditching me. Oh how I miss your treats. I miss your sexy face more though, I promise. How do you like my novel? I'll stop now.