Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Garden Party

I had the most wonderful neighbors in New Jersey and I already miss them so much. My kids miss their kids too as they haven't had the opportunity to make friends. They were so kind and threw a Garden party for the kids and I before we left. Here are some pictures of our fun.


Other than the wonderful people who attended one of my most favorite parts was the spread of cultural food offered there. I posted more about it on the family baking blog if you are interested. My awesome neighbors each provided something from their country of origin. I loved every moment of that afternoon.

My kids really do miss all their friends. It seemed like the kids would play each afternoon and they never got tired of kick ball, tag, hide and seek, and just riding scooters. We really do miss those wonderful afternoons.

Thank you for the wonderful garden party ladies.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

april....is your hair brown right now? it looks cute! hope you make a good adjustment in Utah! I'm so happy for you and Liz to be so close!

Jonny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.