Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rebekah turns 6

So I am doing a little catching up. Unfortunately I go through stages where I hardly pull out my camera regardless that there are a million things going on around us like birthdays, visits to grandma and grandpas, and Christmas. So these next few posts don't really have a lot of pictures of the events they speak of.

Miss Rebekah turned 6 in November. She is such a sweet little girl. She is always thinking of others. There is no end to her snuggling and love. I can't believe she is 6 and in kindergarten. She continues to grow so has a slender way about her, but she is graceful and beautiful. We love this girl!


For Rebekah's birthday Mommy and Rebekah took a special trip to BYU's Christmas Around the World. She loved the dancing and all the costumes. It may have been a little long for a 6 year old, but she still liked it.


Here is her princess crown cake.


This is Rebekah on her birthday. We had cupcakes on her actual birthday with just our family (Glenn had a good Dad night and stayed home and celebrated her birthday despite the Utah vs. BYU football game on that night.) Rebekah was lucky...she actually had a birthday party with her cousins while she was visiting Nana and Papa in Colorado. Thanks Nana and Aunt Rachael for the party. I wish I took pictures. Rebekah also celebrated the following Sunday with Grandpa and Grandma White and Aunts and Uncles with her princess crown cake. It was like a never ending birthday party. She loves the attention though. I may or may not get those pictures for the blog. We will see!

No comments: