Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween Night


The Peter Pan Clan

I happen to think that our costumes rocked this year. Halloween is such a fun Holiday with kids. I just eat it up. It makes it so much more fun if you are willing to dress up along with your kids. Of at all possible, both Glenn & I like to go trick or treating with the kids. Who would want to pass up that excitement?


Seriously the cutest pirate you will ever see.


Peter himself. This year Marcus took being Peter Pan literally or maybe he was on a sugar high, but he tried his best to act like he did not have a mother.


Wendy Darling


Tinkerbell


The family. Glenn and I were just random pirates, but it was fun. One funny thing is that when I drew the mustache on it really threw Marcus off. He could not stop looking at me. Telling me to take it off and that he did not like it.


Check out the spit up. "Arr matey, don't mess with me."

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Your family is the cutest! Looks like a successful Halloween season, love the spitting up pirate! Wish we could have joined you at the cousin Halloween party!