Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Friday, November 11, 2011

Sweet Dallin


Glenn loves the babies (it may give him an excuse to nap). Here they are snuggled up on a Sunday.



One evening Dallin was a bit fussy and I was trying to get way too many things done. Glenn was working late that night too. So after working while he was crying, I finally decided to put him in the Baby Bjorn. While adjusting the Bjorn I laid him in the laundry basket and before I could get the Bjorn adjusted this little dude fell right asleep. I did not even move him. I wasn't giving up a good thing. I got a few things done and he finally woke up when Glenn got home.



Oh the joys of having older siblings. Have I mentioned that Miriam likes to pick Dallin up without motherly authorization. Well she did and this is how I found him. Doesn't he look like he is ready for a safe swing ride? He was pretty happy though.

1 comment:

SeƱora H-B said...

Oh wow, these pictures are hilarious! I love the baby in the laundry basket. I can imagine that life is just like that far too often with kiddos!