Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Friday, September 21, 2012

Graduations & Promotions

We attended Marcus' end of the year school program in May.  He as so cute.  I was unsure as to whether or not he would recite his poem, but he did it and he did a fabulous job.  It was darling!



Marcus loves Mrs. Karie...even if he was a stink this year, I think she enjoyed him too.

His cute little class.


Kindergarten Graduation


I seriously can't believe she is done with kindergarten.  I love having this little buddy with me.  She is such a sweetie.  She was a great student.  She learned to read this year and all sorts of other wonderful things.  Her class sang lots of songs and even did some Dancing.  We loved Mrs. Gammon too.  She helped Miriam progress well.

Mom, Dad, Dallin, and the graduate.

No comments: