Dallin has join the ranks of squishing Dad on Sundays.
He could not get any cuter! I love this guy!
How many grapes can she really fit in that mouth of hers?
It may appear that he likes solids. I think he just likes that there seems to be none in his mouth. It took him forever to eat solid food. I figured out that he didn't like store bought baby food. So straight to table food for this guy. Much easier for me too.
We visited the church History museum and the kids danced up a storm. I know sorry Marcus, but this picture of this guy in a skirt was too hard to pass on. I tried to get him to wear the little vest for boys, but since when does he listen to me.
I adore his little football binky.
Yet again another photo of this guy sleeping somewhere odd.
Yes, he knows he is funny!
No he doesn't know he is handome.
I LOVE this sweet happy face!
Dallin asleep on Aunt Laura!
Dallin and Aunt Laura again. I think she likes him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment