Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Aunt Heather Visits



The girls had so so so so much fun with their Aunt Heather who visited this weekend. We played lots and took some fun trips into Manhatten. I only have pictures of the first day or so because after that most of the pictures were taken on Heather's camera, so I will post more when those get sent to us. Here are a few from our visit to FAO Schwarts, which is always a fun place for the kids. The ones of us outside are from Union Square. We really had a great time and miss her already. Altogether we visited FAO Schwarts, went to Union Square and then to Juniors for Cheesecake, Heather and I went to the Little Mermaid Broadway show, visited Central park, Heather visited the shops on 5th Ave in NYC, and we visited Glenn in the financial district. It was a great time. Thanks for coming to visit Heather.

No comments: