We went to the fitting at Parsons, which was kind of funny. I expected the building to be ultra chic, but it seemed like a normal old school. That is except for the people. It was fun to see the crazy things people wore. It reminded me a bit like the show Ugly Betty. All the extremes in one building. Although I must say the people I met at the school didn't seem quite as extreme.
After the fitting we spent lunch on the grass at Bryant park. The girls loved running around the grass, especially Miriam. We spent some time playing in the fountain at the park. Then Bekah had a chance to ride the horse on the carosel. She was one happy girl. Bekah is still talking about it.
We then headed home on the choo choo train for naps for everyone. Here are some pics.
5 comments:
Love the girls dresses, so cute. It looks like so much fun to be able to explore and have so many neat places to go to. Just keep enjoying it!!
Did the girls love the fasion show? They look so cute in their dresses.
Wow they are so big. I can't believe how big Miriam looks. They are so cute. It sounds like you have been going on a lot of adventures. That is so exciting.
Those are fantastic pictures. That one of Bekkah in the sunglasses is too fun and Miriam must surely keep you on your toes. Her pictures are so filled with personality.
The girls are getting so big. I love reading about your adventures in the big apple. I have a friend who is moving there and I gave her your blog address so she can get an idea of what it's like. I hear you have some good news. Congrats!
Post a Comment