I love how my girls are starting to play together. It is so fun to watch and also frees me up to get some things done. A few days ago they snuck off together and the house was dead silent for over 10 min (and yes I can hear anything in our house due to the size). So I finally checked on the girls and they were hidden away in the closet with the doors closed in the dark just sitting on a storage tupperware. They giggled when I opened the door, but they weren't wanting to play hide and seek, they were just hanging out in the closet. They asked me to please close the door and stayed in there for 10 more minutes whispering to each other. Finally I heard Bekah call out and ask for me to deliver a picnic lunch to the closet. We ate lunch at the table, but they snuck off to their secret lair for treat. They were too funny. This isn't the greatest picture, but I do love Miriam's face, it is like she is saying.."I am such a big girl".
Miriam is constantly putting on my hat and scarf parading around the house. It is hard to catch her on camera. She usually throws it all off when she sees the camera come out. I caught her this time.
Such a cool girl.
4 comments:
Wowzers! Miriam looks so much like Bekah it is crazy. At least in this picture I think that is the case. It is fun to see the sisterly stuff start to take form. Thankfully there are more happy playing moments than there are fighting, hair pulling ones! Cute post!
so so so cute!! I love seeing your girlies playing together! In so many ways it reminds me of us playing together when we were little. They are adorable and we can't wait to see you guys agin.
So cute! It's fun when they entertain each other. Glad the silence wasn't met with disaster. And what a cool mom you are for letting them have their treat in the closet!
Isn't it fun to watch your children play together. As much as I wanted Ethan to be a girl, I'm glad that he was a boy because I love watching him and Carter play together.
Rebeka's hair is so long!
Post a Comment