Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tea party

Check out these proper ladies. Nana Hasler is becoming famous for her tea parties when she comes to visit her grandkids. She brought out a few hats that used to be my Grandma Haslers and some white gloves. Bekah ate up the fun of the tea party and being proper and such and Miriam just ate up the cookies. We served chocolate chip cookies and fruit smoothies for the tea. The girls had to use "May I" and "please" and "excuse me." Bekah is still using "May I" for every question. I love it. Thanks for the fun Nana.



6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm laughing out loud at cute Rebekah with her gloves!! What a darling little girl. Looks like ou gals had a great time!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

what a great tradition!!! I just love the idea of being proper to teach manners and such. I bet that was so much fun! Also, it was great seeing you all - we loved catching up!!! I just posted our story of seeing you and Glenn on my blog...

Holley said...

What sweet memories for your girls. They looked adorable. So glad that you could have a nice visit with your parents. It makes living so far away from home much more bearable.

Anonymous said...

We are enjoying having Glenn visit and wish the whole family could have come. We look forward to the day they all move back to Arizona.

Kelly Boyle said...

That is so cute! I love that your mom can play dress up like that. I think that Bekah will really cherish those times. Glad to see you guys are doing so well.

Brandon said...

I love this! I've got to get some hats like that! My girls would totally get into that. And what a sneaky way to teach manners. :)