Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Friday, April 4, 2008

Our Little Rascal

Miriam is starting to go crazy on us. We love her to death, but she gets into everything lately. She has an obsession with putting things on her eyes. In the past she has found my mascara and put that on her eyes, which was okay because that is meant for eyes, it came of easily. Then she put lip gloss on her eyes. That proved to be more difficult to get off. She had very sparkly and oily eyes for a day or two. But the worst to get off so far happened this morning. I heard Miriam crying this morning and ran to find her with an open bottle of white out and white eyes. Of course what toddler could pass up a bottle that has a built in brush. I am glad it wasn't nail polish. Her little eyelashes were glued together and she couldn't see a thing. I was tempted to take a picture then, but she looked so miserable, I had to help her out first and make sure it would come off. I put her in the tub and after soaking her eyes with a wash cloth I finally unglued them and after some rough rubbing she ended up looking like this. The little bugger. I think this is going to be a long phase.

6 comments:

Libby said...

Oh, that is too funny! She and Keira are two peas in a pod. I have to say, though, we've never had to deal with white-out. That took some creative thinking.

Elizabeth said...

So funny, but her little eyes are going to take a beating! They look slightly miserable in this picture already. She is such a funny and cute little girl!

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh! This is just awful. Such a curious stage this is. Good luck with her!

Alisa said...

oh my gosh....this makes me laugh!!!

KMDuff said...

Ohhhh...poor girl. :) Very cute story.

Holley said...

Oh My, the poor little sweetie! That is hilarious though. Think of the stories you'll get to tell your Grandchildren about their mother.