Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Anniversery



Glenn and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary on August 9th. I think it was our first date in a while. So it was nice to have babysitters while we were in Utah. We spent the evening at good ole Olive Garden. Who doesn't love the salad and breadsticks there. Anyhow, it was nice to celebrate the last crazy years together and remember everything we done and been through. It seems like we have had 6 or 7 different lives in different places since we were married. We are off to a new begginning in a new life in New Jersey. I guess we are starting our seventh year of marriage in our seventh location. Maybe things will slow down for us soon, we will see what comes ofour life this year.

No comments: