Okay....so I am now about 32 weeks and I have two months to prepare for baby number three. I honestly have done nothing to prepare other than get rid of all my baby girl clothes. So this is where I need your help. I know that few people actually read our blog and even fewer post...but if you are reading please please post and help me with a few things. Over the next few weeks I want to get your opinions on a few baby items, since trends and brands have changed even in the last two years. Anyhow I thought I would start this off with the most important one which Glenn and I have been struggling the most with and honestly have given it little sincere effort. So I ask you all to please post any and all BABY BOY NAMES you like or can think of. We have a few in mind but have a hard time finding things we like. So if you have any suggestions that would be great.
please please please help!!! Thanks!
9 comments:
good luck, april! i wish i could help but travis and i are having the same problem! i'm interested to see what people put on here...maybe we can get some good suggestions, too.
Names I like:
Gavin
Christian
Andrew
Liam
Brady
Parker
Abraham
Ezra
I would suggest Mike but that might keep Glenn up at night with worry;)
april, your hair looks so dark....is that natural?! you look very cute by the way! i love seeing pregnant mammas.
First of all, I think you have more readers than you think! I'll call sometime and we can chat names. I think you look adorable prego!!
Hey April,
I think that you look so cute preggo. I hope you are really enjoying N.J. The Names I like are:
Lincoln
Chase
Parker
and everyone has to have a weird one. My weird one is
Bridger
I agree with everyone-- you look great! I'm excited for your little boy to arrive, boys are sweet. Some of my favorites are: Andrew, Christopher, Michael, Samuel, Daniel, Joseph, Luke-- pretty traditional but I like 'em. Good luck nesting!
April! You look SO GOOD! I was wondering when we'd see a picture of you all pregnant and such. We find out in less than 3 weeks what we are having and we have a boy name but we will be in your boat figuring out a girl name if it is a girl... as far as boy's names we have gone with "D" names because of David so if I was going along those same lines for you and picked out a "G" name like Glenn... maybe Grant, Graham or Gavin. :)
April, I am a cousin of the McGiven's and I occasionally blog stalk the links they have on their blogs. So when I wonder how things are in NYC I high-tail it over to your blog and enjoy your discoveries.
Congrats on being pregnant with #3. Babies are super wonderful and I just LOVE my boy. (I love my girl too, but there is something a little different about a mother and her son.)
Anyway, my fav names are:
Christian (classic)
Lincoln
Levi (I've heard this a couple times lately and like it)
Aiden
Harrison
Good luck on the naming. I'll blog stalk again soon!
Post a Comment