And no, I am not talking about Marcus. Rebekah fell on the playground after school last week. It was a hard fall that gave her a good bruise on her chin and a head ache for the rest of the day. Later that night when brushing her teeth we noticed one was loose. The next morning it fell out while brushing her teeth. Then later that night we noticed the tooth next to that one was loose too. She has been brushing very lightly until we can take her to the dentist to make sure there isn't damage although I am sure that it will be coming out very soon. She was ecstatic!!! She went straight to school and showed every human being she ran into her missing tooth. I am pretty sure that it gives her some major bragging rights to be the first in her class to be missing her teeth. She is already climbing the social ladders due to loose teeth (we will have to work on that).

The tooth fairy did not come the first night. I am pretty sure that the tooth fairy got confused because of the holiday...so we were sure to write her name on the envelope with the tooth in it and Rebekah made me write an email to the tooth fairy just so she knew there was a tooth waiting for her.
Oh also...Bekah asked Aunt Heather what the tooth fairy does with all the teeth. Anust heather said she grinds them into tooth fairy dust. Bekah said she thought she used them to make build her home. You can just see the wheels turning in her head try to figure it all out. I love the imagination.
1 comment:
Wow! She lost a tooth! That was a MyFamily worthy post. Glad I checked the blog.
Your Turkey Day looked grand too. Fun to see updates and pics.
Post a Comment