Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I can't believe it...Miriam is in PRESCHOOL

It seems like with your oldest you expect them to get older and start new things, but with your second kiddo it kind of creeps up on you and I am kind of sad/excited about it. I am excited for her to have something of her own. This would be a first for Miriam to have her own friends and teacher and school. I am sad about it because I miss that Miriam is not just all mine anymore. She LOVES talking about it though. Everytime we pass her school her eyes light up and she has to tell you that is where she goes to school. It is cute. When it actually comes to going to school she is a little shy, but I think she will get used to it over time.

This girl has so much personality. It is hilarious.
Miriam goes to preschool at a woman's home just down the street. It is literally 4 or 5 houses away so we just ride our scooters. She loves it.
Marcus hanging out on the grass after school.

No comments: