Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Teeth

Tooth #3
Rebekah lost her third tooth a few weeks ago. According to her the story goes that I elbowed her causing the tooth to fall out. It was very dramatic apparently. In reality the tooth had been loose for over 9 months and throughout the last week she had been twisting and turning it. It was barely hanging in there. Now she has a cute little grin with a missing front tooth. We are now waiting for the other front tooth to fall out.

Going on 7
While Rebekah is loosing teeth Marcus is getting them. Right before we moved he got his two front teeth and since then his little mouth is filling in. He just broke his 7th tooth. This picture isn't up to date, but I loved his little goofy grin. I am not loving the biting, but I still love this little guy.

No comments: