Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

1 year old

Craziness! It is shocking that this little guy is 1 already. I have been wanting to get this up for a while, but with a computer crash as well as a non functioning camera it comes a month a half later. But he is still darling. So Happy Birthday to my handsome little guy. Here are some fun pictures of the event.



The cake! I am actually quite proud of myself for creating this little cake. The little polka dots were taken for a very talented girl I knew for a bit in Brooklyn. I think it turned out cute.



This little guy did some serious damage to his cake. He LOVED it. We finally had to cut him off and get him in the tub. I have never seen a kid eat like that. Since then we have noted his abilities to intake large amounts of treats. He has a treat sensor and comes crawling straight for you even when you are hiding it.



And then we were off to opening presents. I am pretty sure in true one year old fashion he was more interested in the packaging than the gifts. But his sisters and cousins enjoyed the gifts for a while. He had lots of little helpers. Mike (brother in law) was out of town so we ended up having Liz (my sister) and her super cute kids up for a few days while he was gone. So it was fun having them during Marcus' birthday.




The Little guys playing together.

The Big kids playing together.

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Congratulations!!! I can't believe he is such a big boy already!!! Wow time flies!