Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Zoo in the fall

We took a little trip to the zoo this fall. The weather was nice and warm for a good while so we enjoyed it. The kids loved all the animals and it was just nice to spend a day outside. The zoo had a lot of new baby animals this year so it was a special treat to see all the babies. Here are a few pictures of our fun outing.

The zoo has a metal elephant that makes funny noises. It is a fun little place to stop and play before going to see the new baby elephant.

The girls are waiting in line to play on the elephant. Miriam is hiding a little bit from the camera, I thought it was funny and very classic Miriam.

Bekah pretending to be a gorilla. Funny girl!

I am super glad I caught this shot, because when she saw the camera she stopped playing. Miriam was entertaining Marcus while I was talking with Rebekah. Too funny!

All three kiddos

No comments: