Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We finally made it home. We had a few gifts for the kids that would not fit in the car so we left them out by the tree for when we came home. The kids were very happy to get the last few gifts.



Rebekah got a bike w/o training wheels. Now we need to teach her how ride it. She is a little intimidated. When she could not figure how to put the kick stand up and got so sad that she would NEVER learn to use a bike.


Miriam and Marcus both got Micro Mini scooters. Miriam's was broken in Marcus' accident in September.

3 comments:

Erica said...

I literally stayed up past midnight on Sunday catching up on your life. Which I love. I love you. I love your children. I like Glenn (love would be uber creepy).I love all the fun things you do. I love how you are a perfect mommy.
Perhaps you should add a trip to Jersey on all of your fun adventures???? We're almost cool all the way over here.

Elizabeth said...

Holy blogging catch up! How fun to relive the last few months via your blog! I love your guts!

Melvin and Carly said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas. I won't be showing your pics to my kids. They all want pillow pets more than anything! I can't bring myself to fork over the money for them. Maybe someday... Fun to catch up with your family.