So the big man had a birthday. In effort to make it a good birthday I tried to make it as easy as I could for Glenn. You see this guy has done a ton this summer, well this year. I have been low on energy due to the pregnancy so this guy picks up a ton of slack. After our midway weekend with our friends, I asked if we could stay a day longer to celebrate Glenn's birthday.
We took our kids back down Provo canyon and Heather took our kids for the night and the next day too. It was awesome of her. So we had the whole evening to ourselves and the next morning/afternoon. It was perfection. We went and saw Transformers in the theater and then headed back to the midway house. We slept in with no kids to bother us and ate a undisturbed breakfast. It was so nice to spend some quite time without the kids.
Later that day after picking out kids up we had Glenn's family over for pie.
And then the best part of Glenn's birthday is that he bought himself a road bike. The man has been so happy ever since!
1 comment:
https://www.tribunnews.com/nasional/2015/12/25/tips-dan-trik-agar-kta-lolos-dari-bi-checking
Post a Comment