Friday, January 4, 2008
Christmas in Utah
Okay, so I still got a number of pictures, but I did not pull out the camera often enough. I didn't bring my camera to any activities that included my family...ooops!!
But we had a very merry Christmas. We watched lots of movies, played lots of games, laughed hard, made yummy treats, and enjoyed family. My girls were happier than ever with one or two Aunts each at their side doing things at their will. They had a blast and did not want to leave all their Aunts, grandparents, and of course uncle Spencer. Everyone from my family was visiting family in Utah or they have moved there so we saw a lot of my family too, with the exception of Sarah...so sad!
Here are some pictures from our trip in Utah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
so fun to be with family for the holidays!
That's great that you were able to visit family during Christmas. How long were you guys in Utah for?
I didn't take any pictures of our family either! What were we thinking? I guess we were just enjoying each other too much to think of taking pictures. Miss you so much!
Post a Comment