Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Monday, January 21, 2008

Frothy chocolate

Okay if chocolate isn't good enough...warm it up with some milk and sip it on a cold winter day. Heaven!! It has been bitter cold here the last few days. We have definitely stayed close to home. We ordered our favorite hot chocolate last fall, but ran out. We have been awaiting the arival of our next package of hot chocolate. It finally came today. Wahoo! Over Christmas break we were introduced by the Christensen clan (thank christensens!!!) to the dark chocolate flavor. So for those of you who have not tried Stephen's Hot Chocolate..you should. Stephen's is well known in Utah and it is our favorite. Our favorite flavor is mint chocolate, but you can never go wrong with the classic milk chocolate and the dark chocolate is quite dreamy.

oh, and to top it all off Glenn got a cocomotion from his mom a few years ago. He won't drink hot chocolate if it isn't made in the cocomotion. According to him it is the perfect temperature it froths it perfectly. Apparently these things make a happy Glenn.

www.stephensgourmet.com

5 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

Ooh! I also love the chocolate cinnamon flavored Stephen's. Mmmm SO GOOD.

I think I need a Cocomotion. You have convinced me.

Liz said...

haha...i think this was the main topic of conversation at our house over the Christmas break. gotta love Stephen's!

Whitney said...

Yes, Stephen's is delish! My current favorites are the Belgian Dark Chocolate, Cinnamon, and Hazelnut. Makes me want some right now just talking about it. Mmm!

Libby said...

Mmmmmm! Other than homemade, Stephens is my favorite too. I didn't know you could order it, so I actually found something out here that I MIGHT actually like more. It's Hershey's Cacao Reserve, or something like that. That Cocomotion maching sounds quite fancy. I might need to get one of those.

kira said...

I got a cocomotion for Christmas too! I agree it is heavenly and Stephen's has ruined me for any other brand of hot chocolate. It is worth the expense! I love the cinnamon and I recently tried the hazelnut - it was great too!