Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines

This was not an action packed valentines for us. Rebekah got sick the day before valentines. On valentines eve we made heart shaped pizza and frosted cookies. So we cancelled all of our fun valentines plans and stayed at home. We had our own little valentines party that evening. So here are some pictures of our valentines. Not a big deal, but just cute pictures of the girls.

6 comments:

wildthayn said...

I LOVE your heart shaped pizza. Ham and pineapple -my FAVORITE!!! It looks like you made the best of a sick day. I bet that's something Bekah will always remember. Sooo sweet!

Shannon White said...

I miss you guys so much! Looks like your Valentine's day was very enjoyable. I hope you guys are doing well. Love You!

Brandon said...

I love your heart shaped pizza idea. I'll have to remember that one. Yep, your girls are cute. Miriam is losing her baby look.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

Heart shaped pizza's are such a cute idea. Carter too was sick on Valentine's Day.

Elizabeth said...

your pizzas look delicious!! I wish I was at your house for V-day, but I wouldn't want to be sick. Bummer for your kiddos and you!!

Holley said...

You always do such fun things with your girls. Looks like you did quite a lot for Valentine's day. I loved the story of your date night run in the rain. I can't believe how much Rebekah looks like Glenn. I used to babysit him when he was Rebekah's age and I swear they have the same face.