Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween fun

It has been fun having Glenn home this week. We have been able to do some fun Halloween things. Here are some cute pictures of our week. Also, before I had Marcus we went to a farm picked our pumpkins and had some donuts. I was too pregnant to carry any pumpkins home so they went later with Glenn and Nana and actually brought home a pumpkin. There are pictures from carving and painting pumpkins. And yesterday we made frosted cookies. Glenn is a master at frosting cookies and we found that Bekah is following in his footsteps and she was much more coordinated than even I am. Miriam just poured frosting on each cookie and ate more frosting than any human should....no dinner....but loads of frosting. We hope everyone has a Happy Halloween.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Cute pictures! It was fun to chat today and hear how you are doing.

Elizabeth said...

Super cute!! I miss your little family!!

Melvin and Carly said...

So fun. I remember decorating Halloween cookies after a BYU football game with you & Glenn, Mike & Liz, and Matt & Cami. I think Glenn has improved!