Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Marcus Spencer White
One week ago we were surprised by the early arival of our little Marcus Spencer White. I usually go late so two days early surprised all of us. I was not nearly ready...no bags packed or baby clothes organized or Nana present. Infact Wednesday was my day to do those things. I awoke Wed. morning to feeling my water break. I think I was in denial for a few hours since I wasn't have any signs of labor. Glenn stayed home from work and we got the girls off to different friends, packed my bags and headed for the hospital. I was induced around 2pm and had our little guy at 9:15 pm. He was 7lbs 9oz and 19.5 inches long. He came out looking just like Daddy all the way down to the ridges on his ears. Both Marcus and mommy are doing well, however it is taking us a while to get back on our feet. But, thanks to super Nana we are surviving well. More updates will come. Also, there were two other friends from the ward who were due around the same time. It was amazing that we all delivered within 15 hours of each other. So we all caught up in the hospital while the rest of the ward (it seemed like) was watching our kids. Most people have seen these pictures as Glenn did such a great job emailing right after our little guy was born...but he had some wrong addresses...and no addresses for some so I thought I would post pictures here too.
FYI - we are very much in love with this little guy. He has infused our lives with joy. There truly is nothing like a brand new baby directly from heaven to remind you of the sweetness of our Father in Heaven and of all our many blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



17 comments:
Wow, He is adorable! You guys have such the sweetest, cutest little family. Congratulations! Glad to know you are doing well. Love you guys!
Congratulations April & Glenn! How exciting. I love his name, and he is very cute.
What a handsome little boy! Congratulations!!
Congratulations on the cute new addition to your adorable family!
Congrats April! He looks just wonderful. I have wanted to call and check how things are going but wanted to give you some down time. Maybe I should call before Super Nana leaves and you are left to be Super Mom by yourself. Again, well done!
congratulations! what a great addition to your little family! and good job picking a name. i love it. wish us luck.
Congratulations!!! He is adorable!!
Congratulations! He's a cutie. Welcome to the world Marcus! Love the picture of Rebekah holding his finger.
I'm so happy for you guys! He's so sweet, congratulations!
-Laurie
Thank you, thank you, thank you for more pictures! I've been waiting (very patiently) to see more pics of your handsome little guy!
Congratulations! He is adorable. :)
Oh my goodness! What a beautiful baby! Congratulations to all of you!
I love the name. Didn't Glenn have a close friend named Marcus? I bet Uncle Spencer is very proud. He is beautiful, you have a lot to look forward to, I wouldn't trade my little boy for anything.
YAY!!! He's is such a doll! I'm sure you're so glad to have him here. Congratulations! You're going to love having a boy...but probably not for a few months because boys and girls are pretty much the same for the first little while. Welcome to the world little Marcus!
April, what a darling little boy. You all look great and so happy. I wish you the best.
He is a cutie...congrats, I'm so excited for you guys. I need to drink whatever you have been, because I'm really hoping that we have a boy next, although that won't be for a while. Bekah looks so cute with him, you can tell she loves her baby brother. Enjoy!!!
He is so darling! I am just seeing this post for the first time! Congratulations! How fun to have a boy after your girls! :)
Post a Comment