My mom saved us this time. We really could not have done it without her. She really was Super Nana. She entertained and taught and clean and cooked the entire time. She even slept in Bekah's bed with Bekah down on the floor next to her, so she got morning duty too. It reminded me of what a great mother she was to my siblings and myself when we were young. She is no average mother and I can't thank her enough for all that she did. We love you Mom!!!
Mom took a picture of our family before she left.
3 comments:
Nana is a super nana! She comes and it feels like you have your own personal army of angels at work. There are happy kids, food on the table and the biggest accomplishment of all - a showered and semi-rested mom! Thanks Nana for all your support!
What a cute little family! I'm so excited for you guys. Marcus is a doll. I bet the girls are loving him! It sounds like you're loving NJ...I'm so glad!
Nothing beats having your mom around, especialy at a time like this. Marcus is adorable and I love all the BYU gear!!
Post a Comment