Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Friday, May 1, 2009

Back to Brooklyn

We visited our friends in Brooklyn over Spring Break. It was so nice to get back and enjoy the Spring weather and be with friends.




Valerie and I were prego at the same time...watching each others kids and so forth. Our babies were born a few weeks from each other. So it was fun to get these two kiddos together.

Miriam fell asleep on the way home. I tried to coax her out, but this is as far as she got and fell asleep again like this. I thought it was funny and snapped a shot.

3 comments:

Jules said...

That picture of Miriam cracked me up. I'm always so glad to see an update from you. Life seems to be really good in the EAst. You are missed in the West though.

Elizabeth said...

How much fun! What a great picture of Miriam sleeping! I love it!

McCauley Family said...

cute kiddoes!