I have wanted to go on a field trip with Rebekah since the beginning of the school year, however doing it pregnant wasn't the best and then I had a new baby that I wasn't sure I could leave (my babies don't take bottles very well). So I finally got to the point where Marcus could be left for a while. Glenn worked from home and watched Miriam and Marcus so I could go with Rebekah on her field trip. She was so cute and happy that I got to drive and be there with her. I am sure that one day she won't want me to tag along with she and her friends, but I can take advantage now. She wanted me along for every step. It was cute. Here are the pictures of the fun.

Rebekah and me

Rebekah's class

The kids got to feed the chickens corn

Each child got to grind corn in the old fashioned corn grinder. It took some muscles.

Rebekah watching the cows
1 comment:
April - that sounds like a fun day. It will be sad when just having your presence is no longer enough to make them happy. It's short-lived so I need to take better advantage of it. Maybe next week I'll follow your example and have hot lunch with Madeline - a true sacrifice!
Post a Comment