Mother's Day was a fantastic. Glenn took over my nursery calling so I could go to Sunday school and Relief Society. It was so nice to be enjoying classes and visit with people. We had a nice leisurely afternoon and Glenn made a light dinner as requested by myself. The girls made cards and gave me homemade gifts. Rebekah made a poppouri hanger at school with a darling card. We took and afternoon walk and made phone calls to mothers. It was such a sweet day. Thanks Glenn!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Mother's Day was a fantastic. Glenn took over my nursery calling so I could go to Sunday school and Relief Society. It was so nice to be enjoying classes and visit with people. We had a nice leisurely afternoon and Glenn made a light dinner as requested by myself. The girls made cards and gave me homemade gifts. Rebekah made a poppouri hanger at school with a darling card. We took and afternoon walk and made phone calls to mothers. It was such a sweet day. Thanks Glenn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great posts! I love these pictures of your family! Your kiddos are so cute and I think you look HOT in your black dress! Love you!
Post a Comment