Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby Amelia

After a long standoff I think Liz won. Baby Amelia finally came naturally. Liz (my sister) made it to 10 days over due. That is seriously amazing. It takes a lot to go through 10 extra days of pure misery. I am so proud of her. It was such a happy day.


Liz's boys came to our house during the day and played while Liz and Mike were at the hospital. Here are all the kiddos coloring up a storm.


The big brothers are patiently waiting for their Daddy to come get them in the lobby.


Here she is. Isn't she exquisite! So tender and sweet and a little chubby too. I love it! Liz was so happy that everything went so perfect and now she has a sweet new little person to love and care for. Amelia Catherine Christensen was 8lbs 10oz and 21 inches long and was born on Sat. Jan 30th. Congrats Liz!


I had a chance to visit the darling little girl and her mama last night. I love all her dark hair!

2 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

how sweet! I am sure your sister is in love with her little girl already, especially having three boys first! and i love the name, Amelia. :)

Elizabeth said...

thanks SO much for taking the boys! It was great to know they were so well taken care of. They loved being with you!