Isn't she cute. Not really much to say other than a cute girl making her own snacks in the kitchen.
Here are the rest of the kids. Rebekah got a cookbook from her pre-K teacher as a gift after we moved. She has been having a lot of fun trying some of the recipes in there. So far we have made chocolate covered bananas, homemade pretzels, peanut butter apples, and probably more that I don't remember right now. It has been a lot of fun to cook with both girls lately.
This is another random picture taken by Rebekah. Apparently there was no adult supervision here and it looks like Miriam is teaching Marcus to go down the stairs head first. Nice, huh! I bet you wish your kids could come over and play now.
1 comment:
That is just way too funy that Miriam is teaching him to go head first! I remember Sonia going head first at a playground in Brooklyn and all nanies yelling at me for it;-) We would love to stop by and visit! You have such great kids and I love visiting your blog.
Post a Comment