Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The last Outing

One of our last days off track for Rebekah's year round school was spent with the final and I think according to the girls best outing. We made our way to our local aquatics center for a swim. It was a great pool with a ton of kid friendly toys. They even had a lazy river and a huge waterslide for the older kids. But there were plenty of fun things to do for the younger kids as well.


All three kids awaiting the fun outside the door to the pool. The girls could barely contain themselves.


Marcus was so curious. He spent 5 min standing there just watching while I got everything ready. Little did he know he would it would not be nearly as fun as it looked. He cycled between crying, pouting, and snuggling for 2 hours. Yeah, fun for me. It looks like I need to give him more baths.


Here is Miriam playing in the water. I could not get a picture of Rebekah..the girl just could not hold still.


Three happy kids. 2 are happy that they got to play for 2 hours and 1 is happy that he finally got to get out of the water.

No comments: