Sorting mail. Miss Karie taught the kids how they sort mail. She sorted the kids by color. Pink and blue. I am sure you can imagine that it seperated the boys and the girls.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Post Office
We went to the post office on a field trip with Miriam's preschool. There have been several field trips this year and I ALWAYS forget my camera. Unfortunatley they could not take an actual tour of the post office. I guess they changed the rules after 9/11. They had fun anyway.

Sorting mail. Miss Karie taught the kids how they sort mail. She sorted the kids by color. Pink and blue. I am sure you can imagine that it seperated the boys and the girls.
Sorting mail. Miss Karie taught the kids how they sort mail. She sorted the kids by color. Pink and blue. I am sure you can imagine that it seperated the boys and the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment