The boys playing some football.
I don't know if you can see this, but I love Glenn's face here as he puts a show on for Marcus while Marcus "tackles him." Funny Daddy!
Of course there are ups and downs each season, but no matter what actually happens in cougar ball we our family wears the blue on each byu day. Even Dallin. I might be excluded (you know post pregnancy clothing issues) and thus temporarily shunned by own husband.
He is half asleep here, but still wearing the blue
Ready in her BYU and reading a book to Dallin.
Lemonade anyone
The girls set up a lemonade stand one Saturday afternoon. They also drew and colored pictures which they sold for 10 cents. It was too funny because they both were yelling at the top of their lungs, "Lemonade for Sale, Lemondae for Sale." There was litterally no one in hearing distance most of the afternoon, but they just kept marketing. I think they made $3.
No comments:
Post a Comment