Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rebekah's 1st 5K


At the beginning of the race.

This girl is amazing. She trained with Glenn this summer to run our stake 5K. She has always ran about 1 mile with Glenn and I for the last few years. She made the goal to bump it up and train for a 5k. She did one extra mile each time going out. Unfortunately I missed it, because I had just had Dallin the night before. Glenn slept at the hospital and then got up early and went and ran with her.


Rebekah with her cute friend Sidney who ran the race as well.


Papa came to watch the race. He filmed her and took pictures of she and Glenn. We were so lucky that he made it, because they left for Colorado about 4 hours later.


They finished! She did amazing! She did not stop and walk at all. Her time was 32 minutes. What a good girl. She was so proud of her accomplishment and so was I.
I can't wait to do it with her next year. I am hoping the stake will let me plan a kids fun run next year.



And of course one of Dallin about one day after we brought him home from the hospital. So sweet!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Go Rebekah!! And you HAD to put that picture of that squishy little man on there. My insides are sort of aching. Which is unfortunate since I am lacking someone willing to impregnate me....