Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Monday, October 24, 2011

Random Pictures of Dallin

Trying to make my best efforts to not let the 4th child get forgotten in family photos. Here are a few of the little guy.


Smiling at Marcus on the couch


Snuggling with Rebekah


6 weeks


Chillin w/ his buddy Marcus


The babe


This girl is crazy about Dallin. ALWAYS wanting to hold him, comfort him, & play with him.


Dallin asleep on Rebekah


Might as well throw in a few pictures of the other kiddos too


Sweet Miriam


Funny Marcus


Gettin clean

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Dallin is so cute and looks just like Rebekah! They are like twins! So great to see pics of your cute little man and all the kids!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

your kids are so cute and Dallin fits right in - he's precious!!!

Elizabeth said...

Your Dallin is adorable!! Seriously!! I can't believed how filled out he looks. I wish I was there to snuggle him.