

Our latest famiy outing was to Central Park. We took two subway trains up to the part of the park that looked fun for kids. It was beautiful! It is a HUGE park. They have several ponds within the park. A few of them have places where you can rent a canoe and go rowing. It looked like a great date. The park was full of all sorts of activities. There were people there practicing martial arts, some kind of HUGE dog convention, people taking bridal photos every, and all sorts of fun. Above is a picture of Bekah and I in front of a big fountain. This was a popular area with tons of people around.


This was a statue they had of Alice in Wonderland. Below Alice is the rabbit and some other animals from the story.

Rebekah and Miriam had a fun time playing on it. The other picture is Glenn and Bekah inf ront of another bdoy of water that had mini sailboats in there. It made me think of Stuart Little. They were very fun to look at with the girls.
The there is a smaller castle within the park as well. Rebekah was so excited to climb to the top with Dad and look out at the rest of the park. She saw turtles and ducks from up there.
We loved going up there and the day was a perfect fall day. We wore jackets for a while and then took them off as it got warmer. We will definitely do this again and explore a new part of the park.
3 comments:
What fun adventures you all are having!! I would get the update from Liz on how you all were, but now I can just check your blog. Your girls are too cute and I'm so glad that all is well with you all. love, Catie (and Steve)
I was able to visit NY a year ago with my sisters. I loved Central Park. The park is huge. I loved the ability to be "outdoors" yet still in the city.
I love the pictures! You guys look like you are doing so well and that you are so happy. Way to go you guys. I hope that things continue to do good for you. How is it to finally have your own place?
Post a Comment